FROM THE COMMUNITY'S CREDIT UNION
“Excite just wanted to see us succeed; like it was their responsibility to the community.” - Excite Member
To celebrate our commitment to the community, we are offering a New Member bonus1 of $300 to open a Go Checking2 account.
GO CHECKING FEATURES:
- Opportunity to earn 2.00% APY3
- 4.7 rating on mobile and online banking solutions
- Access to 30,000+ surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Send money to friends and family through Zelle®
- Up to two-days early access to direct deposit or payroll
We are the community's credit union.
Legal Mumbo Jumbo
(1) To qualify for the $300 bonus program, the following criteria must be met: a) Applies to new Members (18+ years old) or to existing Members provided that there was no open checking account in the past 180 days. (b) Requires eStatements, perform a minimum of six debit card transactions, and aggregate deposits of $600 or more per calendar month within the first 90 days the account is opened. (c) The $300 bonus is automatically deposited to the Member’s Go Checking Account on the first day of the month after meeting criteria. (2) Requires a minimum deposit of $25. There is no minimum balance and no monthly service fee. (3) Dividend rate of 1.98% and APY of 2.00% for balances of $0.01 to $20,000. Balances $20,000 and over earn 0.100% APY. APY is annual percentage yield. The daily balance method is used to calculate dividends on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Dividends begin to accrue on the business day the Member makes a deposit. Dividend period is monthly. Dividends will be compounded daily and credited monthly. Payment of the dividends requires the account to be set up for eStatements, have six posted debit card transactions per statement period and receive a minimum direct deposit of $500 into the Go Checking per statement period. The rate and yield may change at any time at Excite Credit Union’s discretion. The $300 Go Checking Promotion is offered for limited time periods and may be ended or modified at any time without prior notice.