We’re a credit union, not a bank. What’s the difference? Credit unions are owned by the Members, not a bunch of faceless shareholders. The products we offer and the service we provide are founded with the idea that people matter most. We are the Community’s Credit Union!
Access to Local Experts, Lower Rates/Fees & Better Savings, Full-service Digital Banking, and Commitment to the Community - We think being a Member of Excite Credit Union is a step above. But it doesn’t end there!
- Online Services: Zelle®, Mobile Deposit, Mobile Wallets, Credit Score Monitoring & Alerts, Online Bill Payment, eStatements, Money Management & Budgeting Tools
- Branch Services: Local Financial Experts, Notary Services1, Card Cash Advance, Courtesy Pay, Cashier’s Check
- Shared Branching, More than 30k ATMs, 24x7 Call Center Support.
- Get paid up to 2 days early with direct deposit2
- Go Checking No Cost and Dividend Accounts Available
- No annual fee Credit Cards with great reward options (cashback & travel)
- Auto & Personal Loan Skip Payment Available, we’ve got your back
- Youth Savings - $50 opening bonus perks
- Local Financial Advisors
- Go Business Checking No Cost and Dividend Accounts Available
- Business Online Banking designed for Small Businesses
- Business Solutions:
- Merchant Services
- HR & Payroll Services
- LLC & Corporation Registration Services
- Financial Wellness, Credit Counseling, Personal Financial Education & and Youth programs, Webinars and Seminars
- Small Business Financial Education
- Referral Program
Sign up for free
- TURBOTAX: Members can save up to $15 on TurboTax federal products. Get Started
- H&R BLOCK: New clients save $25 on H&R Block in-office tax prep services. Get Coupon
- SPECTRUM MOBILE: Switch, save, and get a $50 cash reward from Love My Credit Union® Rewards for each new mobile line activated with Spectrum. Learn More
Being a Member of Excite, is more than just banking; you make a difference in the community
Opportunity to support Children’s Savings Programs
- You live, work, worship, or attend school in Santa Clara, San Mateo, Alameda, Santa Cruz, Monterey and San Francisco counties in California or Brunswick, New Hanover and Pender counties in North Carolina.
- You are a Member of or employed by one of our partner organizations or businesses.
- You have a family member, domestic partner, or roommate that is a member of Excite.
- Membership in Excite Credit Union requires a deposit of one share in the membership account which must remain on deposit until membership is terminated. Par value of a credit union share is $5.
Get in touch! You can call us at 800.232.8669 every Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
You can also wander around our website to get to know us and what we offer.
(2) Early access to direct deposit funds depends on timing of payer's submission of deposits. We generally post such deposits on the day they are received which may be up to 2 days earlier than the payer's scheduled payment date. Excite Credit Union is not responsible for NSF fees or penalties resulting from transactions in advance of an anticipated early ACH credit posting.