Leaders with vision
Elected by members like you
At Excite Credit Union, your financial fate isn't being determined by some Swiss conglomerate or Wall Street hedge fund. Our leaders live and work in the communities we serve, and are, just like you, members of the credit union. Because we're a not-for-profit, the decisions they make aren't designed to line their pockets with cash. They're designed to line yours with cash.
Our Board of Directors establishes policies and sets the general direction of the credit union. The Board is made up of at least seven and no more than 11 Excite Credit Union members who volunteer their time, talents and energy for the benefit of all our members. Each Board member is elected through a democratic vote by the membership and serves a three-year term.
- Barbara Alumbaugh, Director
- Chris Ekren, Director
- Ralph Finelli, Secretary
- Mark Hanson, Director
- Mike Kiernan, Director
- Alan Raby, Director
- Alan Hansen, Treasurer
- Donna Rhody, Chairperson
- Surya Turaga, Vice Chairperson
The Supervisory Committee looks out for all Excite Credit Union members. Acting independently of the Board of Directors and credit union management, the Supervisory Committee conducts reviews, annual audits, investigations and evaluations as necessary. Committee members are elected through a democratic vote by the membership and serve terms of three years.
- Deepja Bansal, Member
- Laura Golding, Member
- Devin McAlpine, Chairperson
- Mike Uhri, Member
- Kim Campbell, Member
Want to join the Committee? Contact us and let us know.
These are the folks who manage the day-to-day and are dedicated to your financial success.
- Brian Dorcy, President/CEO
- Deborah Sunderman, Executive Vice President
- Hector Espinoza, Vice President, Risk Management
- Jackie Howard, Vice President, Lending
- John Hogan, Vice President, Community Relations & Outreach
- Julieta Abad, Vice President, Operations
- Kevin Alsup, Senior Vice President, Technology Solutions
- Richard Walter, Vice President, Retail Experience
- Tim Furlong, Vice President, Finance